In a programme: Gomborsky pass. Sightseeing tours of the monasteries of Old and New Shuamta, Ujarma – a fortified city.
- Обзор экскурсии
- Что входит
- Что не входит
In a programme:
- Gomborsky pass.
- Sightseeing tours of the monasteries of Old and New Shuamta, Ujarma – a fortified city.
- Tastings at the Chavchavadze House Museum in Tsinandali.
- Nekresi, Gremy.
- Excursion to Kvareli – Khareb factory with inspection of the tunnel.
- Kindzmarauli Corporation is one of the largest wineries in Kakheti. There is also a museum sector – this is real marani with clay qvevri. Here you can see the classic Georgian “satsnekheli” (press), and oak barrels, and something else from the field of winemaking.
Kvareli has a very beautiful park where trout swim in spring water. We will also visit the largest wine cellar in Georgia – the Kindzmarauli winery, where you can taste and purchase local wine and chacha.
A tasty and inexpensive meal will be available at the local fish restaurant. Mountain trout cooked on the grill is especially tasty there.
Tour cost: $ 25 per person.
Group size: from 4 people.
Duration of the tour: 1 day (11 – 12 hours).
Points of interest on the route:
- Shumi Winery in Tsinandali.
- House-Museum of Chavchavadze.
- transfer on the route and back;
- comfortable car;
- escort of a Russian-speaking guide along the entire route;
- consultations on domestic issues and national cuisine.
- Wine tasting.
- Food and drink.